1. PRICING YOUR HOME. We can research comparable sales in your area and advise you of the appropriate price range for your property.
2. FLEXIBILITY ON FINANCING. We will explain to you what financing options are available. Flexibility on financing terms may secure a better selling price.
3. MARKET TIMING. Ask us to determine wether the market cycle is poised to net you the most money.
4. PROPERTY ACCESSIBILITY FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS. Lock boxes are a great way to make your home the most accessible to agents for showing. Appointment - only showings are the most restrictive. If your lifestyle is not compatible with frequent showings, we will help you determine a solution to fit your needs. Remember, the easier a home is to show, the better the odds are of getting the deal you want.
5. LATEST MARKETING TECHNOLOGY. We will use the latest technology, such as internet sites and social media platforms that interest home buyers. In some areas, cable access advertising is popular. Other use 800 number interactive voice response systems. We certainly know where you van get the best exposure.
6. PRESENT YPUT PROPERTY CORRECTLY. Put some items in storage, create more light, play music, or otherwise improve the ambience. We can offer helpful advice to create the right first impression.
7. SEASONAL PROPERTY SALES. Don't base selling decisions on the season. Property sells year-round.
8. RE- EVALUATE THE MARKETING PLAN. Re-evaluate our marketing plan every 20 days. Make needed adjustments based on the current market and buyers.
9. ANALYZE WHY YOU ARE NOT GETTING OFFERS. 80% of all buyer activity comes from signs and MLS listings. So if you are not getting any offers and are flexible with showing your home, it may be time to re-evaluate your price.
10. FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE GOLDEN. Sales have gone south thanks to unkept lawns, cluttered closets, unpainted front doors, hard to work locks, blown light bulbs, bad colors, stains, unlit areas and foul smells. Spend time on the little things. Double up on your gardening. Keep things cleaner than usual; take serious control of your pets during this time period.
11. MAKE THE RIGHT KIND OF REPAIRS. Before making improvements prior to listing, consult us. Some upgrades will not yield any real increase in value, while others may increase property value substantially. Ask for low cost solutions to minor repairs that will yield the best profits.
12. GIVE THE SALES PROCESS ENOUGH TIME. Homes kay take 3-6 months to sell in any market. Estimate how much time you have before you need to sell and then plan ahead to allow extra time. You don't want to be forced to accept a disappointing offer.
13. SCREEN PROSPECTS ADEQUATELY. One of the best reasons for hiring a Realtor is his or her ability to pre-qualify a prospect financially so that you don't lose valuable negotiation time. We may discover when a prospect has an ulterior motive for shopping homes, other than purchasing.
14. BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. The top Agents in the industry report that the sellers are responsible for at least 1 out of 10 sales. You can network your business and personal friends, hand out flyers and keep your house in move-in condition. As Realtors, we should be ready to hand you all sorts of assignments to make the team effort successful.
15. TEST THE MARKET. Never put your property on the market unless you really want a sale ! Get ready for a professional sales push when you list with a great agent. If your plan harbors some indecision, resolve it before you list because success is every realtor's objective !
Continue visiting us at www.americanbestrealty.com, you will obtain information about North Fontana Real Estate, North Fontana Homes, Rancho Cucamonga Real Estate, Rancho Cucamonga Homes, Rancho Cucamonga foreclosures, Real Estate valuation in Rancho Cucamonga, Real Estate listings in Rancho Cucamonga, MLS Real Estate listings, and the whole Inland Empire
Type your paragraph here.